TCO Reduction: Implementation & Realization Phase
|Ownership within management, key functions and stakeholders are importance, in order to realize the full potential in a TCO Reduction exercise, leading to increased Competitiveness and Profitability
If you have the internal appropriate competences and resources and with you driving the entire process, is naturally the most economical approach in terms of direct HR cost involved.
- You must decide which TCO Reduction Report areas to focus
- You must appoint necessary project manager to secure company ownership and for TCO Reduction project Implementation and Realization
- You must run the full execution according to our recommendations, aiming to realize:
- Turning Soft Costs to Hard Profit
- Low Risk – Rapid Implementation
- Securing and supporting Ownership
- Simple – Operational – Affordable
- Quick Return On Investment
- Reduced Working Capital Employed
- Short Term Initiatives – Long Term Profit
In case you want SCM STS to support the process and keeping you on track during the TCO Reduction - Implementation Realization Phase, we can align scale of our supportive involvement and economic frame for collaboration, based either on a fixed price, or on percentage (%) of realized TCO Reduction, with a Win – Win approach.